Sunday 19 August 2012

Vive le chill

What a week! Only four days of school behind me and already I'm dreaming after the easygoing, yet exciting days of leisure, when all I needed to think about was what I'd like to do and what I'd like to eat (food for life). I guess it's just the whole hassle of getting back to school and having to do more, that has got me on edge.. I'm sure this will pass and I'll be able to focus more on making the best effort I can in what I do. Just having these two free days has made me feel better and more refreshed.
This image untangles my brain every time I feel I need help with doing so. Now that I think about it, this image could be slightly disturbed, but for someone like me who loves water, weightlessness and chandeliers, it's spot on. Let's get busy.

Ps. Alt-J works. Always.

No comments: