Thursday 23 June 2011

Sunsets in Espoo

 Quick one this! Just came back from my friend, Sonja's, house, where we I slept over with two other friends Oona and Titta. We were lucky enough to have such nice weather, as you can see from these photos (were took that evening). I'm really glad that now basically all the stress that had been lingering over me has finally cleared out, and I know for certain which high school I'm going to be studying in next year... phew! I need some R&R...!



The one on the left is a bit of an odd photo, but atleast you can see the pretty crown Titta plaited for me.

2 comments:

schamton said...

moi moi, kuinka voit? hyvva, hauska tavata :P

you are beautiful Milli :)

Closet & Beauty said...

I like your blog, since I'm following you. Follow me too? I'm trying to promote my blog and your help will be welcome.

http://closet-e-beauty.blogspot.com/