Tuesday 21 June 2011

Chameleon Behind The Lens

Heya!
I'm updating my blog in the night, again, but this time there is a good reason. I've had a busy, yet great day today spent with friends from my (old) class. YAY the sales have started in most places here, which means stepping outside becomes very dangerous... Commercials, shopping bags, nearby shopping centres and shops combined with my wallet, which just happened to tag along... I have to be very careful, since I don't want to use up my whole summer's worth of money before I even travel (With the amount of shoes, bags and clothes I saw and liked, it could very well be possible.) : D Oh well I still bought some cool basics which ofcourse I needed anyways.
         Well the reason I created this post were these. Look below. Stunning, different, artistic, touching, thoughtful... Tom Hoops has really and truly captured some incredible moments. To see more on his page, click HERE.
 





No comments: