Monday 21 March 2011

Why Can't We

 Happy beginning of spring!
Yes, it's official. We are now living and enjoying spring 2011, which means it's no longer winter. Unfortunately, the state of the surroundings here refer to a loong winter (yet again...). I see snow and fear to admit, that there will still be more of it coming down from the sky this season. Oh well, summer must come at some point... and when it does, I'm going to take the most out of it!
Anyways, this song will definately put you in a good mood. Or atleast I hope it cheers you up just as much as it  cheers me up! I couldn't get this song out of my head today, but oddly, I didn't mind it. It kept double civics  interesting!


Asa, pronounced Asha, is originally from Nigeria and sings a fuse of pop, r&b, world, funk, soul and reggae. I really like her personal and fresh sound and am definately intending to check her latest album, Beautiful Imperfection, out.  Here are some of pics found from her album.  Cool, eh?

1 comment:

Titta said...

such a good songgg! it put me in a good mood at least :))