Saturday 19 March 2011

Enchanté

Greetings!

As the snow was drifting past my windows I was rading the vast internet for some intresting blogs. BLAH. They are pretty rare and often have unnessescary stuff. I decided to create a blog of my own, so here I am! HAHA I wish this snow would melt ASAP... I really would like to wear my fancy shoes again.
Now I've made my own blog I suppose I should tell some things about myself. I'll begin with the first factual fifteen facts:

1. I absolutely love art; drama, sculptures, paintings, music, dance, literature and photography are all close to my heart.
2. I have two sisters, me being in the middle.
3. Before living in Finland, I lived in Singapore.
4. My favourite band is most probably the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
5. I LOVE HARRY POTTER
6. I LOVE SKINS
7. I love food and enjoy baking and cooking with friends.
8. I'm almost always chatty and love getting to know new people.
9. I have an adorable brown, male, burmese cat called Oscar.
10.My favourite drinks are tea and clean, pure H2O.
11.I get incredibly uncomfortable seeing shoes mushed.
12.I've danced ballet since I was three.
13.My phone is a Samsung instead of a Nokia, even though I'm half Finnish. Ooh the shame...
14.I actually quite like cleaning.
15.I hope I'd learn how to use blogger. Soon.




No comments: