Friday 25 November 2011

These are a few of my favourite things



It is the time of the year, when waking up really becomes hard in the morning. It is the time when the sun manages to shine for only a couple of golden hours per day. This, obviously, is extremely hard to cope with, but not to worry! I will not suffer half a year, just because the sun isn't shining, plus nothing can be done about it, so why worry? :) My solution to this pickle was to start posting about things I am in love with at the moment. Oh, how there are many things, I realise! To begin with, I wanted to share some stunning black and whites, which so often leave me in awe. Enjoy x

YES, I also absolutely love the Lion King. So emotional!

My poor kitty, Oscar, has to put up with me performing this ritual to him every morning..

2 comments:

Titta said...

hahah i can just imagine you and oscar in the morning :D:D miss youuu <3

Ilona said...

hahah sama täällä! Vesuvius rakastaa tota! :D <3