Thursday 6 October 2011

Chills






Yesterday was autumn at its finest. After a long session of arts at school, I met my best friend for tea (and a cinnamon bun - love) at one our favourite cafés in town. Sitting by a charming boulevard shadowed by orange-leaved trees and sipping tea with good company is how autumn really should be spent, if you ask me! For a second I almost forgot that I was in Helsinki.. or maybe I just got to like it a bit more.
      As I was cycling back, I stopped to take the scenery pictures in which you can see the sun setting right at the back. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery before I managed to catch a photo really capturing the sunset.. Ah well!

2 comments:

Titta said...

milliii you're so pretty in these! :)

Oona said...

Tiedoksi, että sulle on haaste mun blogissa! ;-)