Wednesday 13 July 2011

I'm Back


Greetings from England!
I had an amazing last week in (mostly) sunny England, hence the lack of posting. My family and I spent some long awaited time with our relatives, which is always such a pleasure, since it rarely happens. It also brings nice change from the usual everyday routines... I guess everybody wants a bit of change. Life would be so boring.
ANYHOO here is a picture from the lovely Abbotsbury, where we stayed the last two days of the trip. Going there always reminds me of when we were really young and were staying at my granparents' homey farmhouse. During the beginning of the week we stayed near the bustling city of Bath, where I got down to some serious shopping... More pictures are yet to come, including some of the things I bought last week. Until then, soak in the sun, water and love.

Milli

No comments: