Monday 11 April 2011

Help me now or hold me down

Shalom!
Hope you all have had as much of a good time as what I have recently. Last Friday I did something I would not have expected myself to do... My friends and I (due to their request) witnessed Justin Bieber in 3D. I thought the movie was quite a comedy with all those bizzare pre-teen fans, who at times quite creeped me out. Also during the weekend I was at my friend's lovely cottage, where the sun was shining full-on. 
Though there have been a lot of nice and fun things going on, there have been even more busy and boring tasks to complete. Not only is school threatening to take over the lives of us poor students, but it seems that everything and everyone are into radical changes right now. Spring should be a happy and fresh time. Not the time to be pushed down. I say spring is sacred and should not be fumbled with.

Headskrews below!
 
The coolest umpalumpa EVER



  


1 comment:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having 2 giveaways on my blog right now for studded denim shorts from runway dreamz & a necklace from pure jewelry if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com